Wednesday, July 24, 2013

CocoRosie


I've already bought my tickets to CocoRosie's November 5 show at Variety Playhouse.  This is a band I've been wanting to see ever since Lemonade from 2010's Grey Oceans, a song which still inexplicably brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it.


In related news, Low have announced that they've cancelled their September 6 show at Atlanta's Terminal West for undisclosed reasons.  I wasn't planning on going as I will be out of town that day seeing Dan Deacon and Animal Collective in Portland's beautiful Pioneer Courthouse Square, followed by Wooden Indian Burial Ground and Unknown Mortal Orchestra at the club Branx and a late-night set by Prefuse 73 at Holocene, so suck it, Low.  

Seriously, I would have gone to Low otherwise, and it's a shame they're dropping Atlanta (Nashville, too) from their tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment