Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Shaky Knees Lineup Announced


Not bad at all, AND it's been moved closer to my home than last year. Bonus points: I've already got my tickets!  

There's still one headliner yet to be announced.  My guess is Outkast, as it seems pretty obvious by now that 2014 will be their year.

FWIW, I've wanted to see The National for a long time now, but kept missing them for various reasons. Wild Belle, White Denim, and Deer Tick, too.  The lineup also includes favorites such as Spoon, Local Natives, and Lord Huron, bands I would have hand-picked if given the opportunity, as well as reliable pleasers like Edward Sharpe, Iron & Wine, Dawes, Band of Skulls, Blitzen Trapper, and Charles Bradley, the screaming eagle of soul. Not to mention the chance to see Modest Mouse and the Violent Femmes and so on, but I don't want to just recite the whole lineup.

Good job, Shaky Knees!

UPDATE: Nope, not Outkast.  Alabama Shakes at Shaky Knees instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment