Monday, February 3, 2014

Mutual Benefit



So, my plan was to start my first day of work today at my first real full-time job in over two years, and then go to my Monday night meditation group after work, and then go to The Earl to see Mutual Benefit perform. That was my plan. 


The reality is the cats woke me up a full 90 minutes earlier than my alarm clock was set (apparently, they got hungry early), which was a full 90 minutes earlier than the time I had been getting up previously, and I was tired and groggy my entire first day at work, and it was everything I could do to make it through the day, much less to the meditation group in the evening.

Mutual Benefit is on schedule to perform at the Shaky Knees Festival in May.  I'll see him then.  Tonight, I sleep - and woe to the cat that tries to wake me up early.

1 comment:

  1. Try 5:30 am. It's brutal. Even the weiners don't get up with me.

    ReplyDelete