Sunday, August 17, 2014

Hobosexual


On Sunday, August 31, near the start of the second day of my last-ever Bumbershoot, the Seattle band Hobosexual will take the Fountain Lawn stage.  I don't know if I'll be there for them or not, but if their live performance is anything like this video, they may be a lot of fun.

Sunday highlights include Kishi Bashi and Craft Spells, and some genius in the scheduling department decided to put Pickwick and San Fermin on at the same time.  I'll probably go with Pickwick, as they rarely tour the American South and as I'll get to see San Fermin open for Courtney Barnett during Rocktober, although some genius in the scheduling department booked that show at The Loft on the same night that The War On Drugs plays The Tabernacle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment