Thursday, May 7, 2015

Holiday Friends


It's either my karma or my OCD, but once I post one video of a series, it seems I'm compelled to post all the rest of them.  Witness the Noisey/Vice series on the Atlanta trap scene and it's subsequent parodies.  Now it's the Road Sessions series recorded in random Oregon state parks, but the good news is that this latter series is holding up pretty well. This installation, the third by my count, is in Astoria. Oregon, where Schwarzenegger's Kindergarten Cop was shot and allegedly the town with the country's largest number of divorced women (they apparently leave Portland and for some reason wind up in Astoria).   

In any event, this is my first exposure to Holiday Friends (whom I like, based on what I'm hearing) and Fort Stevens State Park (which looks pretty cool). 

No comments:

Post a Comment