Friday, March 6, 2020

Porridge Radio



Just the other day, Wednesday to be specific, I said that I liked the band Porridge Radio a lot and predicted/hoped for great things from them in the future.  And then just the very next day, they prove me right, releasing a powerful new song from their forthcoming album, Every Bad.

According to Pitchfork, singer/guitarist Dana Margolin says, “A lot of the songs on Every Bad are centered around the sea, and Circling was one of the last songs focused on the water that I wrote for the album.  I was thinking on the idea of willing things to be okay by repeating that they are, because I need them to be. I tried to follow the feeling of the flow of waves, and how they keep coming in endlessly, washing everything away without judgment, and then bringing it back again.”


No comments:

Post a Comment