Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Florence + The Machine



Florence Welch (Florence + The Machine) breaks up a fight in Scotland during a concert.  I started watching this expecting to be cynical and to say something derogatory about the Scots (I'm half Scottish myself), but I actually got a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye at the kindness and tenderness Florence exhibited.

According to eye-witness reports, the woman in the fight had to take one of her daughter's friends outside to be picked up by her mom because she felt really ill, and as she was trying to get back to her own kids some guy got pissed with her because he thought she was cutting in or something.  They argued and he threw a drink all over her, and Florence interrupted her set to sort it all out.  The girl that got hugged was apparently the daughter of the woman in the fight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment