Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Nine Inch Nails


So at this point you're probably wondering, "What would a concert from Nine Inch Nails comeback tour look like in South Korea from halfway back in the audience?"  Well, wonder no more, because we now have a  videographic answer to your question.

I like Nine Inch Nails - I bought their first album when it first came out in 1989 - but they're a band I'll probably never see live as they tend to only play big venues like Philips Arena in Atlanta, places I refuse to patronize for a number of reasons (bad acoustics, seats far from the stage, overpriced tickets, extremely young audiences, et cet., ad nauseum).  The only way I can imagine ever seeing them live would be if our paths happened to cross at some festival or another.

But this does look like a lot of fun.  And for what it's worth, Disappointed, the second song in the clip above, appears to be a new NIN number.

No comments:

Post a Comment